Full Job Description
This position is available in Quebec City, Canada: Visa sponsorship to Canada and relocation assistance are included.
AON3D is actively seeking a dynamic Supply Chain Manager that will lead the growth, adaptation and continued excellence of the procurement, warehouse and logistics teams.
You will have a variety of responsibilities, including hiring, training and management of new staff, implementation of appropriate supply chain strategies, identification and qualification of new vendors (of materials, parts and equipment), vendor management, strategic outsourcing, development of tools, policies and procedures and training of various company stakeholders in the use of these. You will be expected to collaborate with cross functional teams on various initiatives (particularly Accounting, Engineering and Quality). This is a director-track position. If you excel at both the operational and strategic levels of supply chain, this role could be for you!
- Postsecondary degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Production Management, or equivalent
- Certified Supply Chain Professional
- 7+ years of supply chain experience in a manufacturing environment
- 4+ years’ experience managing teams
- Electronic or electromechanical contract manufacturing supply chain experience a strong asset
- Knowledge of current industry best practices
- Obsessive customer focus and open mindset
- Excellent communication, negotiation and multitasking skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, planning and organizational skills
- Strong proficiency with MRP and Excel
- Experience working in ISO9001 environment a strong asset
- Excellent English communication (written and spoken)
- Bilingual French & English written and spoken a strong asset
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment