Are you ready to get off the grid? Are you looking for an adventure? Are you ready to fly up to beautiful northern Saskatchewan?
We are currently looking for housekeeping staff in La Ronge.
We are looking to hire Housekeepers to join our cleaning team. You will be responsible for cleaning rooms and common areas, disposing of trash, changing beds, and notifying maintenance of any issues. You should be able to lift 25 pounds and have an eye for cleanliness.
Who you are:
You are honest and care about doing a good job. You are driven by seeing the results of your hard work immediately. You pay attention to detail, you are a little bit of a clean freak and could be a professional organizer. Cleaning experience would be a bonus. Prefer to be already located in the La Ronge area.
Who we are:
We have thrived in the remote site catering industry for several reasons; among them is high client satisfaction, high-quality food service, qualified and skilled management at all levels, and a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done safely, professionally, and skillfully.
$17.00 per hour, great team environment, locally owned, extended health and dental benefits, and complimentary flights, accommodations, and meals.
- Keep facilities and common areas clean and maintained.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Clean and stock restrooms.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notify managers of necessary repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Assist guests when necessary.
- Keep linen room stocked.
- Properly clean upholstered furniture.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well unsupervised.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Handle basic maintenance and cleaning.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests.
- Hard worker.
Athabasca Catering Limited Partnership