$2,200 – $2,400 a month
Full Job Description
This is a free service offered by ITTS for teachers, adventurers, and travel enthusiasts of the latest academic positions available around the world. ITTS’s role is as an intermediary for recruitment/talent acquisition.
Company: ABC Plus
Teach English at ABC Plus in Nagoya, Japan:
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant for a full-time English
conversation teaching position in Nagoya starting on November/December, 2021.
If you are interested in the position, please read the details below and apply!
We’d like to hear from you!
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
1. Position: Full-time English Teacher
2. Contract: One-year renewable contract*
3. Maximum 25 classes of lessons per week (Each class lasts 45 or 50 minutes)
4. Five days a week with 2 consecutive days off (Either Saturday/Sunday or Sunday/Monday)
5. Salary: 250,000 – 270,000 yen per month
6. Location: Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture
*Starting date can vary due to COVID-19 related border restrictions.
1. Visa sponsorship
2. Approximately six weeks holidays
3. One year contract completion bonus: 100,000 – 170,000 yen
4. Semi-furnished private apartment: 60,000 yen per month plus utilities.
(A) Necessary Requirements
1. Speaker of English
2. Bachelor’s degree
(B) Preferred Requirements
1. Is positive, flexible, hardworking, self-motivated and disciplined.
2. Has experience leading groups of school-aged children.
3. Enjoys teaching a wide range of students from preschool to adults.
4. Is able to plan enjoyable, quality lessons for a variety of class types.
1. Cover letter
3. A reference/recommendation if possible (preferably from an employer)
Consideration will only be given to applicants who submit a complete application package, so please make sure you have all the documents before you send them to us. Please note that if you are selected for interview, you will be asked to submit a recent criminal background check (e.g. FBI CRB)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $2,200.00 – $2,400.00 per month
- One location