Digital marketing managers are in charge of planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company’s brand, products, and services. Their duties include planning campaigns, analyzing metrics, and identifying trends. They typically have experience in art direction and social media.
- Location: Moncton, NBRemote work available
- Salary: $18.00 to $24.00HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- To be determined
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- vacancies: 1 vacancy
highly-creative digital marketing manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Act as spokesperson for an organization; Answer written and oral inquiries; Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs; Gather, research and prepare communications material; Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- Area of Specialization
- Interactive/new media; Audio/audio-visual
- Teleworking Information
- Remote work available
How to apply
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.