The Car Detailer will clean vehicles according to company standards or client specifications, which may include performing detail inspections, thoroughly washing, buffing, and waxing exteriors, vacuuming, steaming, and deodorizing interiors, and keeping records related to gas levels and the condition of the vehicle. You should possess strong customer service skills and be familiar with the tools and agents used to clean and maintain vehicles.
To be a successful car detailer, you should be committed to providing excellent service to customers. You should be courteous, responsible, and detail-oriented.
- Location 160 East 2nd Avenue Vancouver, BCV5T 1B5
- Salary: $16.00 to $18.00HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- vacancies: 1 vacancy
Car Detailer Responsibilities:
- Cleaning vehicle interiors and exteriors in compliance with all company standards and client requests.
- Operating buffers, steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment to meet service expectations.
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles.
- Performing inspections and keeping complete, accurate records of the vehicle’s condition.
- Moving and parking vehicles, delivering vehicles to correct locations or picking owners or drivers up if needed.
- Managing inventory and reordering supplies.
- Responding to client inquiries and fulfilling their requests.
Car Detailer Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a valid state driver’s license with good driving record.
- Successful completion of automotive service tech or other training programs.
- Prior detailing experience may be preferred.
- Attention to detail with excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods.
- Willingness to comply with all company policies and uphold standards for service quality.
- Availability to work weekends and holidays.
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Operate cleaning machines; Clean interior and exterior of motor vehicles; Shampoo upholstery
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities
How to apply
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.